THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM ANY ONLINE RETAIL STORE MADE AVAILABLE BY Affiliate Marketplace, LLC, d/b/a Fully Amped, an Indiana limited liability company (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our”), on behalf of anY authorized CrossFit® affiliate (EACH, AN “ONLINE STORE”), YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO, AND THAT YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY, THESE TERMS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS FROM ANY ONLINE STORE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, ANY ONLINE STORE, OR ANY OF THEIR CONTENTS BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These Terms apply to the purchase and sale of products through https://www.fullyamped.com/, as well as any websites owned or made available by the Company, including, without limitation, all Online Stores (collectively, the “Website”). These Terms are subject to change by us without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Revised Date” referenced at the top of these Terms. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product available through the Online Store. Your completion of any transaction through any Online Store after the “Last Revised Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
5. Returns and Refunds. Our products are backed by a 100% quality guarantee, meaning we will accept returns of defective products in exchange for shipment of a replacement product or a refund of your purchase price, provided such return is initiated within 30 days of shipment with valid proof of purchase. To return defective products, just email our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a replacement or refund, with a picture of the defective item and your order number (or order name and address), and we will get it replaced right away! Refunds are processed upon our receipt of your merchandise and will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase.
We also accept exchanges for sizing issues, provided the request is initiated within 30 days of shipment and the item is returned in its original, unworn condition. To switch out a size, just email our Returns Department at email@example.com requesting an exchange. Please include your order number (or order name and address) and the correct size you would like in the email. We will have you mail back the wrong size item and then send a replacement. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THE WEBSITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
6. Warranty Disclaimers. ALL PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
The limitation of liability set forth above shall not apply to (A) liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct, and (B) death or bodily injury resulting from our acts or omissions.
8. Products Not for Export. You represent and warrant that if you are accessing the Website from the United States, you are not buying products from the Website for export outside the United States, and that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the US. If you are accessing the Website from another country, you represent and warrant that any purchases of products from the Website will comply with local laws, that the products are lawfully imported to the destination country, and that your purchase of products is not prohibited by U.S. law. For products shipped internationally, you acknowledge that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid, service options may not be available, and products may not be designed or labeled in a manner consistent with destination country standards. Unless otherwise indicated, all payments shall be in U.S. currency.
10. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters relating to the Website, including, without limitation, any Online Store, and these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Indiana without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction).
12. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
13. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this section is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
14. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the Company.
15. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
17. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.