This Policy describes:
- The types of information we collect from CrossFit® Affiliates and individual users (“you” and “your”) or that you may provide when you visit our website available at https://www.fullyamped.com/, as well as any websites owned or made available by us or our affiliates, including, without limitation, all online retail stores we may make available on behalf of authorized CrossFit® Affiliates (collectively, the “Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, then please do not use the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time (see below, “Changes to this Policy”). Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
What We Collect and How We Collect It
To ensure that we provide you with the best possible experience, we will store, use, and share information about you in accordance with this Policy.
Information You Provide to Us
“Personal Information” is any information that can be used to individually identify you from a larger group, such as data including, but not limited to, your:
- first and last name
- CrossFit® Affiliate name (if you are setting up an online retail store (an “Online Store”) as an authorized CrossFit® Affiliate)
- email address
- telephone number
- CrossFit® Affiliate address (if you are a CrossFit® Affiliate setting up an Online Store)
- shipping address/billing address (if you are completing a transaction through an Online Store)
- credit card number and other payment account information
- comments or messages provided in free text boxes
You may provide us Personal Information when you:
- set up an Online Store as an authorized CrossFit® Affiliate or complete a transaction through an Online Store
- request information
- subscribe to our emails
- register a CrossFit® Affiliate with the Website (if you are setting up an Online Store) or a user account to facilitate transactions through an Online Store
The information that you provide in each case will vary. In some cases, we may ask you to create a username and password that should only be known to you.
Automated Information Collection
Do Not Track Disclosure
Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
We want to provide you with relevant information that you have requested.
If we provide subscription-based services, such as email newsletters, we will allow you to make choices about what information you provide at the point of information collection or at any time after you have received a communication from us while you are subscribed to the service. Any transactional or service-oriented messages are usually excluded from such preferences, as such messages are required to respond to your requests or to provide goods and services, and are not intended for the purposes of marketing.
Any such communications you receive from us will be administered in accordance with your preferences and this Policy.
Accuracy and Access to Your Personal Information
We strive to maintain and process your Personal Information accurately. We have processes in place to maintain all information in accordance with relevant data governance frameworks and legal requirements. We employ technologies designed to help us maintain information accuracy on input and processing.
Where we can provide you access to your Personal Information in our possession, we will always ask you for a username and password to help protect your privacy and security. We recommend that you keep your password safe, that you change it periodically, and that you do not disclose it to any other person or allow any other person to use it.
To view and change the Personal Information that you have provided to us, you can log in to your account and follow the instructions on that page, or contact us directly for assistance.
Information of Minors
We do not actively seek to gather information from individuals under the age of 16. We do not target the Website to minors under 16, and would not expect them to be engaging with the Website or services. We encourage parents and guardians to provide adequate protection measures to prevent minors from providing information unwillingly on the internet. If we are aware of any Personal Information that we have collected about minors under 16, we will take steps to securely remove it from our systems.
How We Use Your Information
The information we gather and that you provide is collected to provide you information and the services or products you request, in addition to various other purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Responding to your requests, such as requests for more information.
- Assisting you with personalized experiences.
- Providing service and support for services (for example, to a CrossFit® Affiliate regarding setting up or maintaining an Online Store) or products you request (for example, to customers completing a transaction through an Online Store).
- Keeping you up-to-date with the latest benefits available from us.
- Preventing unwanted messages or content.
- Measuring the performance of our marketing programs.
To effectively manage our marketing programs, we may combine information we receive about you through the Website with information we receive from other sources, such as Shopify. This allows us to send you consistent marketing communications, whether you sign up for our mailing list via the link at the bottom of the page or sign up for an account on the Website or through Shopify.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to effectively provide our services to you, to communicate with you in a timely fashion, and to improve or enhance our services, as disclosed in this Policy and as required by law. If you wish to view and change the Personal Information that you have provided to us, please see the section above “Accuracy and Access to Your Personal Information”.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or lease your Personal Information to any third party. We may disclose your Personal Information to our trusted third party business partners in accordance with this Policy. We work with a number of partners that help us process your requests, deliver customer service and support, send email marketing communications, and provide experiences that you expect from us. Examples of these third parties are Shopify Inc. or its affiliates (“Shopify”, for hosting and operating Online Stores), Print Partners (for shipping Online Store orders), and Teamwork.com (for back-end management of our business). We may share your Personal Information with these third parties in order to fulfill the service that they provide to us. These third party partners are required to keep your Personal Information secure in accordance with their privacy policies available at https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy, https://printpartners.com/privacy-policy, https://www.teamwork.com/privacypolicy and https://www.teamwork.com/privacy-statement.
Except as described in this Policy, we will not share your Personal Information with third parties without your notice and consent, unless it is under one of the following circumstances:
- Responding to duly authorized information requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Complying with any law, regulations, subpoena, or court order.
- Investigating and helping prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity.
- Enforcing or protecting our rights and properties.
- Protecting the rights or personal safety of our employees.
In addition, there are circumstances where we may decide to buy, sell, or reorganize our business. Under these circumstances, it may be necessary to share or receive Personal Information with prospective or actual partners or affiliates. In such circumstances, we will require such partners or affiliates to use your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. We may also share your Personal Information as required to comply with a valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, court order or investigation by a government authority.
California Residents: We will not disclose or share your Personal Information with third parties for the purposes of third party marketing to you without your prior consent.
Third Party Websites
For Website Visitors Outside of the United States
Many visitors to the Website may be located outside of the United States. To provide you with our services and the Online Stores, information may be stored, processed, and transmitted in the United States, Canada and other locations around the world, including countries that may not have the same privacy and security laws as yours. As a result, United States, Canadian and other federal and state governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States, Canada or other applicable country. By signing up for an account on or through the Website or completing a transaction through any Online Store, you knowingly and expressly consent to the transfer of your Personal Information outside of your home country, including to the United States and Canada, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. Regardless of the country in which such information is stored, we will process your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
For Individual Website Visitors or Users in the European Union (“EU”)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, or “GDPR”), individuals in the EU are afforded specific rights with respect to their Personal Information, or “personal data” as defined under the GDPR. For the purposes of this Policy, the Company operates as a data controller. Any personal data we collect from you is processed in the United States and under the terms of this Policy.
You can exercise any of the following rights by notifying us as described below.
- Access: You can access and verify what Personal Information Fully Amped currently contains by logging into your account and visiting your user profile page.
- Correction or Rectification: If any of your Personal Information is incorrect, you may make the change in your account profile. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Restrict Processing: When applicable, you may restrict some processing of your Personal Information by submitting a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When such restrictions are not possible, we will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, to include withdrawing your consent (resulting in deleting your account). Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Object to Processing: When applicable, you have the right to object to some methods of processing of your Personal Information by submitting a request via email to email@example.com. When such objections are not possible, we will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, to include withdrawing your consent (resulting in deleting your account). Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Portability: When applicable, you have the right to request a portable copy of the Personal Information Fully Amped possesses. You may request such a copy by submitting a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When such a request cannot be honored, we will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Policy, to include withdrawing your consent (resulting in deleting your account). Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Withdraw Consent: At any time, you may withdraw your consent to Fully Amped’s processing of your Personal Information by submitting a request via email to email@example.com. Using the same email address associated with your account, simply type the words “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the subject line of an email and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such a withdrawal of consent, we will confirm receipt, proceed to stop processing your Personal Information and erase your Personal Information (and delete your account) in accordance with this Policy. Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Erasure: If you should wish to cease use of the Website and have your Personal Information deleted from your account, you may do so by submitting a request via email to email@example.com. We will confirm receipt and erase your Personal Information (and delete your account). Where applicable, we will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Submit Complaints or Questions: If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, you can contact us as described below. If you reside in an E.U. member state, you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
Safeguarding the Information We Collect
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions and welcome your feedback. To contact us about this Policy or your Personal Information:
Affiliate Marketplace, LLC, dba Fully Amped
2451 Impala Dr. Suite B
Carlsbad, CA 92010